Pages

Thursday, July 24, 2014

"Hello Kitty is happy now."



One evening while I was fixing supper, my toddlers were distraught over something that I couldn't make out. I had to drop everything to come over and ask what's going on. They both told me in a concerned voice that "Hello Kitty doesn't have mouth."

I looked at Hello Kitty, looked back at them, and told them that they're right, but I think that's just how Hello Kitty is. I then told them to get back to playing because I smell supper burning on the stove.

When I finally finished cooking supper, I came back to check on them again. This time I found them hovering over Hello Kitty with markers in their hands. That's when I shrieked, "What happened!?!" They both turned around looking startled and then replied, "Hello Kitty is happy now."

This is what I saw when I looked down. They drew a mouth on Hello Kitty, and I guess while they're at it, they drew some eye brows on her too!!




At first, I imagined a scribbled up Hello Kitty, but after examining it, she didn't look bad, so I replied, "Um, okay." I guess Hello Kitty is happy now after all.







5 comments:

  1. Haha..this is tooooo funny and cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bless them, that is so cute :)) Does look better now :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. HaHaHa!!! Lol Jane! I love your kids! They are so observant and caring! Excellent qualities. Plus, they problem solve. So smart!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww, that's so cute!!!! Why doesn't she have eyebrows and a mouth?? Who knows ;).

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...